- Input: There should be zero or more values which are to be supplied.
- Output: At least one result is to be produced.
- Definiteness: Each step must be clear and unambiguous.
- Finiteness: If we trace the steps of an algorithm, then for all cases, the algorithm must terminate after a finite number of steps.
- Effectiveness: Each step must be sufficiently basic that a person using only paper and pencil can in principle carry it out. In addition, not only each step is definite, it must also be feasible.
- Comment Session: Comment is additional info of program for easily modification. In algorithm comment would be appear between two square bracket . For example: [ this is a comment of an algorithm ]
|Figure: Algorithm of demonstration of how to|
write "for loop" in algorithm factorial program
[End of procedure for calculate sum and average of two numbers]
[procedure for convert decimal to binary number]