- A sequential solution of any program that written in human language,called algorithm.
- Algorithm is first step of the solution process, after the analysis of problem, programmer write the algorithm of that problem.
- Example of Algorithms:
1. Graphical representation of any program is called flowchart.
2. There are some standard graphics that are used in flowchart as following:
|Figure: Start/Stop terminal box|
|Figure: Input/Output box|
|Figure: Process/Instruction box|
|Figure: Lines or Arrows|
|Figure: Decision box|
|Figure: Connector box|
|Figure: Comment box|
|Figure: Preparation box|
|Figure: Separate box|
Q. Make a flowchart to input temperature, if temperature is less than 32 then print "below freezing" otherwise print "above freezing"?
|Figure: Flowchart example of C program|
- Flowchart for search prime number
- Factorial C program, Algorithm and Flowchart
- Flowchart for finding Armstrong number
- Rules for constructing an Algorithm
- if, if...else, nested if...else, if...else if - statement and flowchart
- Algorithm for rectangle number pattern
- Algorithm for star pyramid
- Draw a flowchart, and write algorithm and C program for calculate sum of square