//first we declare of variable
- In C language there are two types of comments written as :
- Single line comment:single line comment give by two forward slash (//).Example : // this is single line comment
- Multi line comment: Multi line comment give by this form : /* it is a multi line comment and its can be spilt into several lines.*/
- Comments can't be nested.
- main() is a function and gives to a set of statement. If a function is void then it is nothing return otherwise its always return value.
- Any variable used in the program must be declared before using it.
- printf() function: It is used to print the value at console. The syntax of printf() as following: printf("<format string>",<variable name>);
format string can be following type: %d=printing integer values %f=printing real values %c=printing character values
- "\n" is one of the several escape sequence in C.It is force to cursour go to next line.