- The language whose design is governed by the circuitry and the structure of the machine is known as Machine Language.
- These language is difficult to learn and use.
- These language is machine-dependent.
- In these type language program execution is faster compere high level language because code is directed accepted by the machine, no needs to translator.
- Example of Low level Language is the Assembly Language.
Low Level Language
LLL is stand for Low Level Language. These language also known Machine Language. Definition and some Basic features of low level Language is as following: